If you are registered for classes for the upcoming term, you may be eligible to defer payment of up to 75% of your tuition if:
- Your employer reimburses you for tuition at the end of each term.
- Your student account is current.
How to Apply for Deferment
- Complete and submit the deferment application.
- Student Financial Services will email you a promissory note packet with instructions.
- Sign and submit the promissory note packet to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at PSB 100.
The student must pay 25% of tuition and 100% of all fees, plus a non-refundable fee of 4% of the deferred amount, prior to the settlement deadline each term. A new deferment application is required each term.
Payment of Balance
Payment is due upon expiration of deferment. If not paid, your account will become past due. Deferments expire January 25 for fall; April 25 for spring, and September 25 for summer.
The student is responsible for paying the deferred tuition.
USC’s Tuition Assistance Benefit Program provides USC tuition payments for eligible faculty and staff and their spouses and children.
USC Research Assistants and Teaching Assistants should review the Handbook for Teaching Assistants (TAs), Research Assistants (RAs) and Graduate Assistant Lecturers (ALs) or contact their departments for assistance.