Tax Information

Student Financial Services provides documentation for qualified students who may be eligible for federal education tax credits. Follow the links below to determine what forms you may be eligible to receive. USC cannot provide tax advice. For additional information, contact your tax adviser or the Internal Revenue Service.

1098-T Tax Form

  • American Opportunity tax credit
  • Lifetime Learning tax credit

1098-E Tax Form

  • Federal Perkins Loans
  • Health Profession Student Loans
  • Loans for Disadvantaged Students

International Students

  • 1098-T tax form
  • TL11A Canadian tax form

For information about tax forms provided by other USC departments, please visit: