To access USCe.pay, choose the appropriate login below.
Students log in at myUSC
USCe.pay and Payment Plan may be found on the my Services menu.
USCe.pay and Payment Plan may be found on the OASIS Financial Information menu.
USCe.pay and Payment Plan may be found on the My Services page.
Log in to myUSC and select the USCe.pay service to:
- Check your account balance
- Confirm your due date
- Review billing statements and recent activity
- Create payment profiles (ACH)
- Set up payments via web checks and wire transfer
- Enroll in a payment plan
- Sign up for direct deposit to receive automatic refunds
- Set up guest users for access to USCe.pay
- Select your Title IV authorization preferences
Set Up Guest User Access
Only students may grant parents and other third parties access to their student accounts. USC offers two types of guest user accounts:
OASIS (Online Academic Student Information System)
- Allows access to financial information, courses and grades.
- To set up a guest user, log in to myUSC, choose the OASIS service, and add guest under “Other Services Menu.”
USCe.pay Guest User
- Allows access to financial information only.
- To set up a guest user, go to the My Account page in USCe.pay, click on “Send a payer invitation” under Payers.