The USC Payment Plan offers students and their approved guest users an option for paying tuition, fees, university housing, meal plans and other university charges in interest-free installments over the course of the term.
- You must be registered for classes for the upcoming term.
- Your student account must be current.
The number of payments per term depends on the student’s academic program. Most students will make a down payment and four monthly installments per term (August-December or January-May). This payment plan is not available for summer term.
Students in a trimester program (Dental, Law, MBA PM, MS Marketing, Bovard College, MS Master of Science-Nursing and DSW Doctor of Social Work) will make a down payment and three monthly installments per term (August-November, December-March or April-July).
Automatic deductions are processed on the 3rd of each month.
Tip: When setting up the payment plan budget, consider any potential changes to the student account. The payment plan is not adjusted automatically. Payment Plan applications must be renewed every semester.
USCe.pay Plan for Domestic Payments
- Log in to USCe.pay and select a plan.
- Pay a $50 application fee.
- Make a down payment.
- Payments must be made via automatic deduction from a U.S. checking or savings.
- Automatic deductions are processed on the 3rd of each month.
Flywire Plan for International Payments
- Log in to MyUSC and select “Flywire International Payment Plan”
- Select your plan
- Enter the amount you wish to finance in “Balance for Plan”
- Activate your plan
- Follow the steps to arrange your first payment including the $50 application fee. Based on your chosen country, you will be offered one or more options for making payment.
- You must complete each monthly installment no later than the 3rd of each month.
Changes or Cancellation
If you need to change or cancel your payment plan, use the change request form. USC reserves the right to cancel your payment plan for failure to make payment when due.